Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dogs and Husbands

The thing with setting up a blog and mentioning ones daughter and not ones husband…bad maneuver. So here goes, husband is a keeper. Husband does dishes and is work-a-holic; which is not so bad when you are the person in charge of spending.

Okay that said I need to reveal my dirty little secret. I sleep with a dog! (Husband not the dog I’m talking about.) Pomeranian, named Angel is. This six pounds of fluffy fur runs my life and takes up over half the bed. No matter where you would like her to sleep she always crawls back to the outside of the bed by the door. She maneuvers herself right under the covers and puts her head on the pillow. We move her but she always end up right back there. What I wonder is why? Isn’t the middle a desirable position? One would think that being in a large bed topped with a feather mattress and soft quilt might be enough to please most dogs but sadly not mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put angel at the top for now, but we can rearrange the pictures later. Gotta run!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Regarding your dog, husband, daughter and YOU.....

It sounds like you are all "keepers" to me!

Love the blog.

Loved getting together again!

Hugs! Your Wisconsin Friend