Tuesday, March 31, 2009

twilight twilight twilight

I watched Twilight three times in a row tonight! I know, I am pathetic. In my defence I did run errands this morning. Fed the stray cat twice. (Also fed my dog twice.) Did laundry and made beds. Cleaned the bathrooms. Took down tables in the sewing room and turned it into a spare bedroom as my brother, his wife and their two kids are coming to visit this Sat. for a week. As I got a lot out of my day-I "Twilighted" my night away. I am so in the mood to read the book again.

4 comments:

mom2ET said...

You crazy spider monkey! I am guilty of watching Twilight 3 times, but not on the same day. Emma calls it the spider monkey movie with the smoochin vampires.

Jess said...

I can't believe you watched it that many times in a row! I've never watched a movie over and over in a row like that!

Carol said...

I guess I really have to read this book soon! Glad you got a chance to relax and unwind!

Erin said...

Wow! I can barely watch any movie in one sitting much less three times in a row! I need to get going on the third book. I have it, just slow as molasses these days. Yep, I am on my hour break before more work. International clients are a pain.