Tuesday, March 24, 2009

good news

Just now I looked outside and there is Miss Kitty-as I have named her-laying in the driveway across the street were the little boys live, waiting for them to come home. Each morning now they leave fresh water out and at night they give her food and water. And the best part is...they pet her. I guess she is waiting for her family to come home and feed her. It isn't perfect, they can't have her inside because of the dog, but at least they care and to me that is good news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me feel glad and sad at the same time. You know me- just like you- wishing every little critter could have a safe home! At least it is a good start for Miss kitty.
Miss you. John

Jess said...

Well, it's good she's being fed and water, if nothing else.