Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy 33rd Birthday Shannon

Happy Birthday to my baby! It is hard to believe that 33 years have gone by. It seems like yesterday to me. From the first day we brought you home--





you have made us proud. You are my best friend and the person I admire most in the world. My greatest wish has always been that you would know the same joy as we have all these years and now that you have your own baby girl you will. I hope that you and Rylee can have as much fun in the next 33 years as we have had in the last 33!

We have been truly blessed!






Have a wonderful birthday....Love you, Mom

4 comments:

Carol said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday Shannon!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!

I mentioned to Ryan on Sunday your birthday was today and then I forgot to post a congrats. Dangit! Hope you have a great birthday.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Awww... thanks Mom!

Thanks for the well wishes Carol & Erin!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't she just the best thing that ever happened to our family.
From one proud parent to another.
Happy Birthday Shannon!
Love Dad