Thursday, March 12, 2009

House Arrest

Angel is home and feeling fine. Her teeth sparkle like Whitney Houston's! The only down side (apart from the money thing of course, cha-ching) is that they partially shaved her front paw and now she licks it non-stop. She is laying on the bed and giving me the, come to bed because you are keeping me awake look, so I will keep this short.

A ferrell cat update: My neighbor says her dogs got fleas from the cats. Now she is in panic mode. She took the dogs to get the flea baths. She got the flea powder for the carpeted area. Sprayed. Cleaned. But she has two kids that crawl all over the floors. She is freaking out. I know how she feels I have been there. Wash everything in your house that is washable (and that is a lot of shit) then clean & spray everything else! Then they come right back...do it all again. It hasn't happened to me in a long long time but the fear lives! Angel takes Sentinel so that the fleas can't reproduce. But in the old days before Sentinel...nightmare. Either way Angel is on house arrest...I can't go through that again.

(I still feel bad for the sad/hungry cats!)

3 comments:

Jess said...

Uh-oh, don't mention fleas. Erin will read this and erupt in shingles again.

Erin said...

I was just about to comment about my shingles caused by flea stress. I feel for your neighbor. Fleas are nasty!

Agate Lake Girl said...

That is a pre-crack head-Bobby Brown Whitney Houston...