Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy Bees

Catching up: A friend from home has come to visit. So I have been super busy and tired. Last night we went to be at 8:15! Talk about old. I spent last weekend getting ready. Then Monday and Tuesday we baby-sat for Rylee while Shannon was subbing. This week Rylee has TWO Grandma's and she is enjoying it!

Us Minnesota Gals have been having fun so far. And now we start a big project...Jan has two Grandchildren, boys, and we are making a jean quilt for each of their beds! She has been saving jeans and shipped them before she came. It is going to be a lot of work but fun. I am up early and getting ready to shower because we need to get an early start.

Cat update: my neighbor and I have been calling around and checking all the pet finder web sites to see if the cat is lost. She had one last lead but if it doesn't pan out Jan and I are going to trap it and get it to the shelter. (Maybe today.) Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Have fun! I miss quilting with my AZ friends, it was so great to work on them together! I can see why quilting bees were so popular. Hmm, maybe I will have to join a local quilting guild...