Saturday, March 1, 2008

Old Gray Mare

Gray be gone. I am coloring my hair today, right now in fact. I haven’t done it since I left home and boy is it awful. I am doing it for Tina and Tony’s wedding reception tonight
I don’t really know Tina and Tony but Shannon and I are going for something fun to do on her birthday weekend. . I will tell you tomorrow if I think their marriage will last, ha-ha. (For those of you who aren’t familiar, we aren’t crashing…it’s a play.)

A very old and dear friend is flying in tomorrow to spend a few days with me and I am so excited! We have known each other since, well forever, and we have a ball when we are together. I wish our husbands were here too, but we will have to make the best of it--girl time is always fun as well. When Jan is hear she loves to read by the pool and work on her tan. I told her not to bring books as she can read my Janet Evanovich books, the Stephanie Plum series. I bet she will love them.

Gotta run the old gray mare must rinse!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hope you had fun at the play and enjoy your time with your company!