Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fun times

Bunko on Tuesday was fun. Last night was also fun. Shannon came over and she and Jan and I had dinner and then watched "Game Plan" with the Rock and the cutest little girl ever! (I hope I get a grand daughter just like her.) Tonight is Jan's last night so we might go down to the ocean and eat. I wish she could stay for another week but alas she has commitments. She has had fun sitting in the sun this week. Maybe I should have been sitting with her as I came from the doctor and he said my vitamin D level was 12 and should be 60-100. So I am on mega doses now! I may have to get out there in the sun.
I finished the stuff for LBF and just in time too as I got a shower invite today! Can't wait.

2 comments:

Jess said...

The mail is quick! I just put those in the post yesterday! Well, I guess when it only has to travel 5 miles it better get there quick.

Erin said...

I got my invite too :)

Can't wait to see what this denim creation is. I did not part with any old jeans but believe me, after this pregnancy, I will willingly give up these maternity jeans for any sacrificial offering. They just aren't the same as normal jeans.