Saturday, March 22, 2008

I waited and waited!

Today was a busy and crazy day...Shannon was at Wicked so I and Dave each drove to pick up Jon and my guests...but of course nothing goes right when airplanes, college kids and guys who are NID's (not into details) are involved. So when we got there we did my favorite thing...waited and waited. Then figured out that some could go and some had to stay. Well hell, I decided to go...Hey it wasn't my trip. So I left Jon my keys. So when some of us got to my house...you guessed it, no keys! Shit! So we waited and waited. Shit! Poor Dave a kindness turned out to be a long long ordeal.

*On a different note I knew it! Tuesday when the movie was a buck...I thought, let's not stand in this ungodly long line lets come back when the movie is 3.00 and no one will be here, those old farts are cheap and they want the dollar movie...I was right, went on Friday and no one...

2 comments:

Jess said...

You may need to do further research on Friday movies there to confirm your hypothesis since this previous Friday was Good Friday and some people may have been out of town or had family in town for the holiday weekend. I think more movies are necessary to prove your theory :)

MN Mom said...

Jess, you are right! I will try out more movies on more nights to test my theory. Want to go with us one night?