Friday, March 7, 2008

Cup of coffee

(To steal Crystal's intro)...note2self...Connie-don't drink coffee after breakfast! Every time I do I can't sleep that night. I must not tolerate caffine well. Jan's last day we had a late afternoon coffee session...and I was awake all night. We went to Bahama Breeze and sat on the deck so relaxing with the rain coming down.

We watched Surviver, she likes that show, I haven't watched it since the first season...interesting. I watched Lost in bed. Should I admit I am a bit lost this season. Which is weird since this is the answers year.

Today took guest to airport at 6:00 am and now cleaning. You could use any surface in my place to write me a note!

Jan, Angel and I miss you already!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Glad you had fun with your friend. I can't do caffiene either, I have actually cut out all caffiene but chocolate and I stick to milk chocolate which has less. I can't even have anything sugary after about 5 pm or I won't sleep well. No desert for me =(

Jess said...

I can have caffeine all day long and it doesn't affect my sleep whatsoever.

Erin said...

I am in the same category as Connie and Carol. Caffeine and I do not mix well. I can fall asleep, I just wake up at 2 am and stay awake.