Monday, March 17, 2008

Misc.

Here is what Shannon forgot to put in her blog about Jon's Bahama's trip...
The part she left out was that when we drove up to the airport it was actually driving into a small parking lot behind a dark building. Where a third of the students were sitting on the parking lot tar in the pitch dark. Those lucky kids had taken the first hotel shuttle & been literally dropped off--lock, stock and duffel bag. (You couldn't have paid me to get on that airplane. In fact you could have put Elvis Presley on that plane and I still wouldn't have gotten on!)

New subject, I just got off the phone with my husband who is so excited C-I high school is 32 & 0 and playing a game against Pelican Rapids to go to the state basketball games. This is the very same town of Pelican Rapids my husbands team played to go to state in 1969. C-I beat them in three over-times! I hope C-I can do it again.
GO-CI-GO!!!

No comments: