Friday, March 28, 2008

Aloha

Regarding those Hawaiian shirts...I hit the mother load at Salvation Army today. Did you know that Friday all clothing at S.A. is half price? I found five brand new never worn or washed really nice Hawaiian shirts. I paid $1.50 each. I put them through the wash and I will be ready to try the quilt anytime. I did have to wait for ever as a huge old guy was hogging the row and wouldn't move! And another old lady drove over the curb from Oakland to get there, she didn't see the driveway. No doubt because she couldn't see over the steering wheel.

Jon had poker night so I am going to have a salad with Shannon. We can't go to a movie as now she is spoiled and will only go to the cheap theater.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow, you got a great deal! You will have to post a picture of the quilt when you have finished it.