Friday, February 29, 2008

Thrifty Shoppers

On my trip I had a ball. The park that our friends live in is so fun. Everyone is friendly, so much for us old folks to do...I wish we lived there. They have everything. Everything except Shannon and my Grand baby to be, that is!

I bet you didn't know that there are 32 Thrift shops in Bonita Springs. Well there are. Unfortunatly we didn't make it to all 32 after all we only had two days...but us three gals made a dent. It was fun. I was treated like a queen.

I loved being free...I didn't miss the dog at all. I will leave it to Shannon to tell you the events of their night.

3 comments:

Erin said...

What about your hubby?

MN Mom said...

What about him...he was in MN...didn't miss him more that I usually do. (which is pretty much)

Erin said...

Hee Hee! Just making sure you didn't forget about him.