Thursday, December 3, 2009

Power Shopping

I am trying to move Rylee's nap to the middle of her day. Usually, she wants to go back to bed around 9:00-10:00 I am moving it toward noon. 11:30 the last two days. She really fights it. Yesterday, we went shopping that helped. Today she rattled the gate to get upstairs and finally laid on the floor with her blanket. I had to do some fast and fun playing to keep her up. But we made it. I hope we can continue, it will be better for her in the long run.

I have been starting addressing my cards and writing in them...I think the addressing is the worse, I should have let Shannon run them for me...oh well, next year.

Tonight Rylee is staying with Daddy and Shannon and I are going to power shop! I would like to finish or almost finish. I have Rylee done so the rest should be a cake walk. I like to mail Christmas gifts early.

4 comments:

Perseverance said...

It amazes me how they fight the sleep. They don't want to miss a thing!

I have not even started the Christmas shopping for this year. The malls are already so crowded with everyone rushing out for Christmas shopping!

And worst of all how do you decide what to buy!?

Ryan said...

Once Miller moved up to the Toddler room, they also enforced naps at noon. We let that slide on weekends though.

Crissy Rae said...

Wow, I think you'll be done shopping before I even get started!

Jess said...

I'm about halfway done with the xmas shopping, but I feel a lot of it is gonna be a last minute rush this year!