Monday, December 14, 2009

Hell must be the U.S. Post Office!

I vow after these last two packages I will NEVER (and never is a long time) mail anything again! This morning at 8:00 Rylee and I went to the PO to mail a package I got in error (grrr) and my last box. We were so far back in line we weren't even inside the building at first. When I got to the boxes-I literally couldn't figure out how to put them together-I figured they could do it when I got to the window. A few minutes later, another idiot like myself who couldn't figure his box out either, asked for help and they said NO. Seriously, the employee told him to come back with the box ready to go. There were too many people in line for them to take the time. I figured the man was going to pull out a gun and shoot her, so Rylee and I turned around and pushed our way out the in door. There are not enough bad words in my vocabulary to express how I feel! I give up. I would go to UPS but the return has to be post mail. And I can't figure out the pick up thing.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE THESE TWO BOXES TO THE POST OFFICE FOR ME!!! Santa please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie..... When John comes home..... Have in go to the P.O. for you and pick up a pile of flat rate boxes in different sizes. These are boxes that you can stuff in as much as you can get in them, tape them good and just walk in and send. Dad uses them all the time. They are a reasonable in cost and I still think you could prepay and have them picked up! What are we paying 44 cents a stamp for with less service????

Anonymous said...

And Connie that was me... Cindie ... with just a bit more advice!!!! I am wound up and mad also at your poor service!

Jess said...

That sucks. You have made me scared to go now! And I have a whole pile of stuff to ship.

Erin said...

When I worked at the gift shop, I had to buy stamps to sell every week (Lord knows they wouldn't let me purchase more than a roll or two at a time...or have corporate ship them to me with my weekly order). Anyhow, I became very patient after waiting in line for endless hours over the period of a year. The holidays were the worst. I actually wondered if they moved extra slow to piss people off and why they never opened more registers.

Anyhow, I have my one package to ship and will go wait in line like everyone else. You usually come away mad but at least you have a story to tell; kinda like battle stories.