Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where on where did my weekend go? I am babysitting Rylee while Shannon and Jon are at a Holiday party. She was wound up tight and crazy earlier but settled. She likes to lay across my lap and have me tickle her back and that calmed her after Mommy and Daddy left. At 7:25 she went down to bed. Now I have a bit of internet shopping to do before I watch a Christmas movie.
Tomorrow is a busy day, I have to clean and do laundry amoung other chores...getting ready for the hubby. Today I finished all but two of my sewing projects, maybe I can finish tomorrow if I'm not too tired.
The only thing I really need to do is mail a couple more things and wait for Thursday! Can't wait to see you honey!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Too bad Rylee was too sick to party. Miller got to stay up late and open presents. He was hoping Rylee would be there...he even put mistletoe on her present!

Jess said...

Good luck getting your chores done today! The weekend always goes by too fast.