Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

The young women of today that I know are strong in so many ways. They manage to juggle many balls in the air-children, work, home, not to mention being a wife. Much responsibility lies on their shoulders in this new busy world. So hats off to this new generation of women! You are making us old broads proud!
Remember to take a little bit time to have fun with your gal pals in 2010! When women get together they get even stronger.

To my Birthday Girl Club and '69 classmate/pals...lets make 2010 our best year yet. Let's have so much fun we embarrass our kids!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Happy New Year!

Rachel O'Donnell said...

Happy New Year! Love your GIRL POWER! post :)

Crissy Rae said...

I get my strong woman beliefs from my mother. She raised three kids, worked a full time job as a nurse and went to school full-time. She can literally do anything she puts her mind to do and if she can do anything, so can I. Here's to all the strong women out there!!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

My Sweet Connie....
Your Gal Pals of 1967 love you too. Enjoy the warmth. We are experiencing extremely cold temps in MN. Friends Forever... Cindie