Tuesday, December 15, 2009

explaining last couple posts

I was trying to link up a new blog from a new friend but it flubbed up. However the good news is for now, if you click on the link you can see her new baby boy Rinus. He is a cutie and about Norah's age.
Later I will have Shannon fix everything. Nice to have my own computer helper on site.

Rylee was fussy this morning and seemed really tired, I usually hold her nap over until around 11:30 but today I had to give in and put her down at 10:30. She cried when I put her in the crib which she rarely ever does. But I left anyway and by the time I could walk into the downstairs bedroom and turn on the monitor...she was sound asleep. Guess she did need that early nap.

Only one more day to wait and then John will be here! Can you say yeah!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Connie: Thanks for the PakMail suggestion! I went today and it was awesome! No line, I was in and out in 5 minutes (which with Norah along with me is much appreciated), and I had excellent customer service. I don't think I'll ever go to the PO again to ship packages!

I don't know if they were so great or if the PO is so bad, but either way I was so impressed, I'm thinking of sending along some note or letter thanking them for making my life that much easier. At this time of year, such effiency and service are priceless!

So again, thanks for the recommendation!