Monday, December 7, 2009

Checking my list

What a crazy weekend. I only slept about three hours a night, due to those horrible leg cramps again! There is no amount of money that would be too much to pay if someone could actually get rid of them. I have tried, the needs more water, potasiom, vit D, calcium and tonic! Nothing works. My mom would probably say, "It's the meanness coming out of me!" That is what she used to tell me when I was a kid. Boy as bad as these are I must have been one mean SOB!

On the other hand, I made use of all the awake hours. I checked a lot off my to do list! I sewed about 20 things-most were little, only one quilt-and got my cards almost done. I wrote a personal note in every one of them-my hand even hurts! Plus a little light cleaning and laundry. (that is what two days without Rylee & no sleep will get ya-work done)

I only have one more weekend to finish every thing and then my hubby will be here and I am not doing anything but spoil him, from the second he gets here! Counting the days Sweetie!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Too bad about the leg cramps, sorry. But it does sound as though you were productive, my goodness!

Carol said...

Sorry to hear it, have you talked to the doctor?