Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things I learned lately; (some from you all)
Who would have thought the post office would pick up? I tried calling to check it out but they don't actually answer the phone...maybe later. Then I re-read your comment and saw I need to check the internet. Thanks Cindie.

Went to the drive through post office box this AM at 6:30 to mail my cards...guess what? It was full! Right to the brim and it was a huge drop box. Guess Holiday cards are not going out of style.

On Demand has all kinds of stuff...I checked it out last night! Thanks Jess.

Rylee likes to drink the dogs water. She sticks her fingers in and licks them.

Rylee doesn't like the same thing twice in a row. If yesterdays breakfast included cantaloupe she won't eat it today. The only exception seems to be soup...she will eat soup everyday for every meal.

Have I mentioned lately how much I am loving this cooler weather. For Florida, cooler weather means the mornings and evenings feel wonderful...days still hot but not sweltering.

Two mornings in a row I have set off my security alarm at 6:30! Boy my neighbors must love me.
Well that is about it for now, just things I have been thinking about.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not fulling utilizing On Demand for all the time we've had it. I mean, we regularly watch movies from there -- both old and new -- but I had no clue that there was so much else to access!

And I was gonna mention the PO pick up option, but having never used it myself, I can't attest to its efficiency.