Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dumb & Dummer

This week I did two really stupid things. Well, two I'll admit to. (I think I must have something on my mind.) But I better get my head in the game or I'll be broke. Or should I say John will be broke and I'll be cut off.

First, I went to Sams Club and bought a few things one of which was a case of water which I put on the bottom of my cart. When I got home I realized that is where it stayed. I hope the Cart-Boy was thirsty.

Second, I drove to Coral Springs to check out a couple fabric stores. I was right next to the Target at the Expressway and University and needed several things, one of which was an over-the-door towel bar. When I got home I had everything but that. The girl forgot to put it in my cart. I was pissed but it hardly made sense to drive all that way back to get it.

I hope my husband doesn't read this! Anyway from now on I am going to check all bags and carts. Please tell me this has happened to someone besides me!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I've never left anything. But I have forgotten to pay for things that I have ont he bottom of the cart. That, I don't feel bad about.