Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bad Blogger

Good Lord has this much time really past since I last blogged? I do not have the excuse of being pregnant. However, I do have a pregnant Mommy on my ass 24-7! Shannon is keeping me running. By the time I finish all HER chores and mine I crash. In my quest to keep her a float I may be sinking...I have many unfinished projects hanging over my head. I may have to drink coffee at night instead of wine to stay awake and work on them.

I accompanied her to the high risk doctor on the 19th as Jon wasn't going and was treated to a wonderful surprise...an ultra sound. WOW that was something special. I will never forget this first glimpse of my grandbaby! While I was waiting for them to finish I was sitting knitting in the inside waiting room and an old doctor guy was talking to some nurses and everything I over-heard led me to tell Shannon...I hope that is not the guy you are seeing...he is a nut-case. I was right...he was the Buffoon Doctor she mentioned.

Today I swore was my day. (Those unfinished projects.) So I started organizing the sewing room. I needed to get organized to start LBF's gift. I am busy working on it and having a ball!

3 comments:

Carol said...

That must have been an amazing experience! Have fun working on your projects. I have definitely discovered that there is NEVER enough time to do everything I want to do, especially all the projects I want to do!

Jess said...

Sounds like you've been busy!

Crissy Rae said...

Sounds like the Mommy-to-be is keeping you on your toes! You may have to enjoy that extra cup of coffee in the evenings to keep your engine running!