Saturday, February 16, 2008

Movie Madness

For those of you here in Florida-did you know that the movie theater in Tamarac at Nob Hill and McNab costs only $3.oo a person every day of the week any time? And better yet on Tuesdays it is .99 cents all day and night? Which translates to I can see three movies there for the price of one at Sawgrass. The movies showing are not that old either. Right now Ella Enchanted and PS I Love You are two of the five movies playing and they only came out at Christmas. Also the new George Clooney one is playing. Another is benefit is parking, parking at the Sawgrass Mall is a nightmare anytime. I have heard the theater is very clean, I am going to a movie this weekend I will let you know if that is true. The only thing is it's probably not stadium seating so I will have to move three times to get a seat behind someone short...oh well at that price I will do the head-bob if needed.
So the next time a movie sounds like a good idea check it out.

2 comments:

Jess said...

You'll have to report bac on the cleanlinss of it. I always drive by and think it looks rather...um, ghetto. But $3 is a bargain!

Carol said...

That is a great price! Hope you have fun at the movies!