Monday, January 7, 2008

Shoot out at the OK Corral-off Oakland Park Blvd

In Florida nobody gives a shit--have you noticed? I called property management (thanks Carol) but sadly they don't give a shit.
Last year I called and told them about my neighbors who have pigeons roosting in their awning. They were going to come right out and get rid of them. Still here.
"I told them the pool looks like green pond scum and that a rat was in front of our building". The girl said, "humm". I asked what she was going to do about it? She answered, "I don't have a clue". I said, "you might want to start by sending out the pool man who hasn't showed up in over a month & also sending out the exterminators that obviously aren't doing their job either". She said, "I will pass on those ideas." I said, "Thank you very much and while you're at it could you ask the head of your department to call me!"
I guess if you want something done in Florida you have to do it your self. Calling all guys with guns..........I am throwing a "free bullets & prey" party at my place-beer and snacks provided.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Yep, I am there. Although, I will need young Jonathons pellet gun. See what you can do.

Erin said...

That's the difference between MN and FL. Not the evil critters but the assholes who don't care about customer service or the fact that you are paying for those things to be taken care of.

I foresee a boys hunting adventure in the near future. Good thing they won't need Big Red to haul out their kill.