Saturday, January 26, 2008

All Shook Up

Tonight I was at Shannon's and after dinner she turned on an old Elvis movie-Change of Habit-I was tired and had no intention of staying to watch it but I just couldn't leave. Even though I watched it earlier this week. Lord knows it was no academy award winner...but I loved it. The music was great! Such great songs you just gotta move and goove to.

I have to confess that I am, and always have been, an Elvis lover. He was my dream guy all my life. I had pictures of him (cut out of movie magazines, in those days) taped up all over my room when I was a teen. I had a few other hunky guys on the walls too but none as dreamy as Elvis. I still love his music. And watching his old movies just take me back to a wonderful time in my life.

So Elvis, to me you will always be, my Hunk of Burning Love!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Young Elvis was hot but bloated, drugged, sequined-jumpsuit Evlis was not. Loved his music. Still do. His movies weren't too bad either but I think I would have had to crush on the Beetles over him. I know, slightly different time frames but close enough :)