Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cloud Nine

It has been a few days since I blogged. But time flys when you are on cloud nine! Which is where I live now.
I went to Rambo 4-5-6 whatever. It was bloody. I couldn't believe they could make bodies into that many pieces. I watched most of it peeking around my hands which were covering up my eyes. I liked the ending though. The end of a Rambo era.
Gal Pals got together last night for a meal and for Shannon to share her good news. It was fun. We watched an episode of Cesar Millan, The Dog Wishperer, gosh how I love that man!
Tonight I await the new episode of LOST..........

3 comments:

Jess said...

Somehow, I just can't picture you at a Rambo movie, Connie.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, I would never have thought of you as the Rambo type!

Erin said...

Did you go with Dave cause I can't picture Shannon going to Rambo either? Maybe the pregnancy has made you both dilerious. LOL!