Saturday, January 19, 2008

nothing news worthy

FYI to Ryan...
I hope you didn't think I wanted two pair of jeans to make baby bibs! Not even close. The one pair still looks pretty good...are you sure you want to part with them? Or did I bully you into giving them up? At least it is for a good cause.

My life is so boring--trust me you don't want to hear about it.
Today I am off to have a girls lunch and shopping...so maybe something news worthy will happen. Like I can tell you what we all ordered. Just kidding.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

No I knew the jeans weren't for baby bibs, but I still am not sure what you have up your sleeves. I hope they aren't a secret ingredient for your pot pies. Also, the one pair of jeans does look new because I didn't wear them much. I didn't like the way they made my ass look.

Jess said...

Ryan just has "genes" to spare!