Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just when I thought customer service (in Florida) was dead...these three little words changed all that...
Rick Case Honda.
Now they give customer service with a capital C!
On Saturday my car wouldn't start. We tried everything humanly possible(Dave helped) but in the end we had the vehicle towed to Rick Case Honda. Now those folks know how to treat people. From the receptionist, to the parts department, to the service team, to the guy who picked me up in the courtesy car, to the boy who brought my vehicle to me...what treatment. I felt like a Queen. So many smiles, each person knows your name, they all try to please you, it is amazing. I am still riding high. I might drive out tomorrow and have a free coffee or hot chocolate or maybe a pop and popcorn with my knew friends! I hardly noticed I had to drop a cool $360.00 on them for the repair.
If you have never had the pleasure of being treated like you've always wanted to be treated...go get your oil changed at Rick Case Honda!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! That's cool to hear. You will find very few places like that down here.

Word to the wise though, don't fall for all the freebies if you just want to try out a car.
They trapped me there a few years ago for over 2 hours and all I wanted to do was sit in a car I thought I was interested in. They confiscated my DL so I couldn't even bolt after getting impatient.

MN Mom said...

That is not good...I will hold onto my DL with all my might!
Good luck today!