Monday, April 20, 2009

time for intervention

Okay I am back to worring about the cat! Although my neighbors said they were taking her to the Vet and moving her to their office...they haven't done a thing. I only have five weeks left...so I am going to talk to them tonight or tomorrow if I can catch them...and give them an ultimatium...it's now or never folks they need to Shit or get off the pot! Either they get the cat the love and health care she needs or I take over and get her to the friend who is taking her in until she finds a home for her...she could have had a forever home by now! She is the sweetest most loving cat you have ever seen. Also she is a long haired calico which I understand is rare.

I wish I wasn't alergic I would be keeping her myself. She seems to love all other animals, dog's & even birds.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Well, hopefully you reach a resolution to this cat-mess soon!

Erin said...

Poor kitty! If we had room and Jazzy wasn't so evil, I would welcome another cat into the house. You need to snap a photo and post it. She sounds adorable.