Tuesday, April 14, 2009

got me thinking

Jess posted she found a dryer sheet stuck in her clothes while running and wondered if it happened to anyone else, this got me thinking...

I don't run...hell I can hardly walk...but I can relate to the dryer sheet dilemma. I find them stuck everywhere. I consider myself lucky if I find them before the dog-who loves to chew/shred them!

FYI They are handy to use in a lot of places other than dryers...here are a few ways I use them:
Stick them in stinky shoes.
Place them across your air ducts to filter the dust and make the place smell great.
Stuff them inside your pillow cases, under sheets for that just so fresh smell at night.
Put one in your luggage when you put it away after a trip.
Put one in each closet and drawer.
Put one in the dirty clothes hamper.
Stuff one behind the pillows of your couch.

These are just a few places I use them...does anyone else do this??? If not, try it.

2 comments:

Jess said...

What is it with dogs and dryer sheets? Scooter too loves to shred them, and if I'm not careful, he'll swallow them!

Jenny said...

We pack them in our luggage when we go ON a trip...it helps when living out of a suitcase with the Irishman's stinky dirty clothes. = )