Friday, February 6, 2009

Temperature and Torture

Yes, yet again we have frigid temps in Florida, or so they say! Yes, it was cool in the mornings and even I turned on the heat for a few minutes so I could get into and out of the shower with out turning into a Popsicle. But I still wore my Capri's and Tee, walked past those folks wearing parkas, and managed not to get frost bite! Go figure.

I wish you could be at Shannon's during the day and hear the three ring circus going on. A day in the life...
Rylee is asleep:
Picture Angel running around and using her shrill bark to say the following: Rio wants to go out...I want to go out...I want to come in...Rio won't let me eat any food...Rylee is crying, do you know? What are you going to do?...Are you going somewhere, don't leave me-don't leave me! Then picture her laying down sleeping quietly.
During those moments picture Rio's loud bark to alert that she is protecting the house from the UPS man, Fed-X man, mail man, neighbor etc.
Now picture Rylee crying!
Yep, that's a day in the life.
Cesar Millan HELP we need you. If one is not barking the other is.

The last few days I will say Rylee slept through most of it, I wish I could!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, I can't wait for FL temps no matter how cold. Chicago has been in the single digits with some bitter wind. Plus, a button on my coat popped off. I will have to try out my button sewing skills when I get home. Why did it have to be the top button before the neck one? Stupid boobs!

Jess said...

I haven't turned the heat on, but I have been wearing sweaters and coats the past few days. Feels cold to me!

Carol said...

Oh dear. Sounds like quite a day. Have you ever tried bark colars?

It was nice and cold here this week too, but it is warming up this weekend, just in time for Mardi Gras!

Jenny said...

I love you in your capris and tees walking past the parkas. I bet they all looked at you in shock! = )