Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sleep Doggie

Today while Shannon was busy organizing, every thing in site, and Rylee was sleeping I was working on the computer. To make sure Rylee continued sleeping I was trying to keep the two dogs quiet. That is when I discovered that Angel likes the play pen! I popped her doggie pillow in there and put her on it...I didn't hear a peep out of her for over an hour. Even when Rio barked at the UPS guy. Even when Rylee woke up. So even if the pack-n- play I have at my house never works out for Rylee staying over-night now I know Angel will put it to good use!

Unrelated topic: Have any of you ever read the Education of Little Tree? If not I highly recommend it. I saw the movie of it was on TV today. I didn't catch it but it reminded me that I'd like to read the book again.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It probably feels cosy like a kennel in there for her. Dogs love small spaces, so she probably just felt safe and secure.

Plus, it's good to know that this baby stuff can function for dog purposes as well -- does that mean it works vice versa too? This could save us tons of money!