Saturday, February 28, 2009

Satisfying Saturday

Today was interesting. I got up early and drank a lot of coffee. Then I got the garbage out just in time for collection. I worked on a quilt and it turned out cute, except for the binding...which I cut too narrow. I haven't done that in a long time...don't know where my head was...but it wasn't in Florida. I had to make a JoAnn's run at 8:00PM for more material, which thankfully they had, so no harm done.

I had Rylee for a few hours while Jon, Shannon, Laurie (Jon's sister) and Maddie (her daughter) went to the ocean to mingle with Spring Breakers! Big mistake-huge. But at least Miss Rylee and I had fun! Although I got her an hour off her schedule (God forbid) and got a rep-remand from Shannon for it! Oh well, at least I didn't give her snus or whiskey!

Something funny: When Rylee was sleeping Angel layed by her door. Every sound Rylee made she ran in to tell me to check on her! Who needs a baby monitor with Angel around? Maybe I should pimp her out as a baby alert!

Tonight Angel and I watched an Jennifer Garner movie, Rose Hill...anyone seen it? I liked it. Then I watched a Underdog to Wonderdog on Animal Planet. I balled my eyes our for and hour even though I knew it would end well. I am such a sucker for sad stories!

Now...it's Iron Chef and good night!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds like a good day!

Carol said...

You are churning out quilts like crazy! You must teach meyour secret someday!

Jenny said...

The beach was quite crowded yesterday! It was the perfect day weather wise though.

I am still hoping for pictures of some of these quilts...you should be showing off your handiwork!

Here is the link to the strawberry place I wrote about.
http://thegirlsstrawberryupick.com/
They have lots of animals and such for kids. It is a lot of fun!