Friday, February 13, 2009

name game

Couldn't figure out how to paste this yesterday but Shannon showed me today!


WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother and fathers middle names): Margareth Everard (No one would ever find me with that name!)

NASCAR NAME:(first name of your mother's dad, father's dad): Gust Eugene (a real winner)

STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name) Rinco (I'm a bad ass)

DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Dog (Blue Dog Detective Agency...sounds good)

SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, town where you were born): Ann Crosby (I like it-I bet I'm a doctor)

SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning): The pink margarita (I won't be a mean super power will I?)

FLY NAME:(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name): Code

STREET NAME:(fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie): Maple Spritz

ROCK STAR NAME (1st pet's name and street where you live): Dancer 33

YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Conizzle

YOUR IRAQI NAME:(2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, first two letters of your middle name): Onan

YOUR GOTH NAME:(black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Angel

STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy): Peppermint Licorice

3 comments:

Jess said...

Those all work out pretty well!

Jenny said...

Some of those crack me up!

Agate Lake Girl said...

You goofed up the FLY NAME too (the same one I messed up on.
It should be - (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name): Code

That's a little more fly...