Wednesday, December 3, 2008

money doesn't grow on trees

Comcast gave me a call tonight. How lucky was I? Not very. I found out that the 138.00 I now pay a month for a few lousy channels and what they call high speed internet (I beg to differ) will be going to 156.00 mo. because I was getting a special deal and now it's running out. So maybe I will check out the ATT package or maybe I will cancel it all together. This shit costs too much moola & money doesn't grow on trees!

Couldn't sleep last night at all...so I am hitting the hay early. (Angel is already sawing logs!)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Welcome to South Florida, land of outrageously priced products and craptastic service. At least they told you before you received a new bill with the increase. No matter how your slice and dice it, I think you will be paying around that no matter who you go with.

mom2ET said...

It is amazing what we find as a necessary expense today. The idea of not having our satellite would completely send us over the edge.

I went to the library the other day to go online to find a location on a map. At noon there was an hour and a half wait to get on to one of the 40 computers in their computer lab. Seems like alot of work for something that is supposed to be a convenience.

Jess said...

Wow. That is a lot. We have Comcast cable and internet and our bill is about $50 less than that.

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing go on with our local cable provider after our "special" was up. I went in to their office and asked if they had a better rate. Guess what they did and it was cut in 1/2 and back to my initial "special" rate. A few months ago my rate jumped again and I went back asking if there was a better rate and guess what, yep there was.
PS - I had to go into their local office because the 800 people have no clue and couldn't give me the same deal.

This is charter not comcast I'm dealing with.
Sheryl - Erins friend