Sunday, December 14, 2008

Misc. thoughts:

People don't post much during the month of Dec. everyone must be running on empty I know I am.

I haven't gotten any more cards back so I guess that was the end of my no stamp pile.

Projects almost done. Shopping completely done. Cleaning started. By the way I have decided I hate cleaning and laundry.

Down the street some neighbors had a Par-TA last night. They are four houses down and yet I could hear the music loud enough to sing along. I almost got dressed and joined them it sounded so fun. Would that have been tacky? I would have brought my own booze.

Countdown to happiness...only one more day and the hubby gets here. Expect very few posts...we will be busy!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I think I read that last line with some naughty thoughts! Have fun with the hubby. I bet you have a lot of catching up to do.

Jess said...

Enjoy the time with your hubby!

Carol said...

Yes, we have been swamped at work and I have been working til about 9 pm every night for projects that simply MUST be done by the end of the year. Finally having a chance to get caught back up on blogging tonight.