Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wrong for Rylee

Today everything it seems, is wrong for Rylee. She has not had a good day. She hasn't slept at all since 8:00am but she finally fell asleep now and has been for about that 30 minutes. I am blogging quick while Shannon pumps and then I am (thankfully) going home to SLEEP! It has been a busy day for me doing most of the holding, walking and bouncing as Shannon wanted to clean the house before her inlaws come tomorrow. Although she put Rylee in the belly pack and walked her around during some of it. (Still didn't make her happy though.) Oh Oh...I hear little noises from the baby monitor...Shannon is done now so I think I will make my escape quick! Bye...

1 comment:

Jess said...

Everybody has his or her "off" days. I'm sure Rylee will be back "on" soon enough.