Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sound the alarm

Yesterday the comedy of errors just kept happening...Last night John was watching the recap of the Presidential debates and I didn't give a crap about the recap...once was quite enough. I went upstairs to bed.

Sometime later I was rudely awakened by a siren in the hall screeching....I jumped out of bed and ran do disarm the alarm. Then I yelled downstairs..."what did you do? I told you I armed the house." He said, "Yes but I didn't think that meant the sliding door." Dah...
But we got a good laugh out of it this morning; and one of our neighbors was having a party so they weren't sleeping, and the other one was out...so no harm.

Today the hubby left...so things are feeling a bit sad around here for both me and the dog...but he will be back in 2 months and that isn't so long I guess.

2 comments:

Carol said...

You guys have been having quite the entertaining week!

It is amazing how fast time can fly when you are having fun! Those two months will go so quickly you will be amazed.

Erin said...

Men aren't the smartest creatures on earth. That must be why we love them. The holidays will be here before you know it and John will be back.