Tuesday, October 21, 2008

no pain no gain

I hurt in places I didn't even know could hurt!

No not from exercising...from organizing. Which I found out hurts just as much!

My sewing room was driving me crazy. Every time I wanted a piece of fabric I had to hunt through six bins of fabric and it was always in the last one. So yesterday afternoon, and well into the night, I took everything out of the room, sorted it, grouped it, labled it and found a new place for it. Now I will be able to find anything I want. (Once I get used to the system that is.)

However, the process took it's toll...I can hardly move this morning. But it was worth it.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Those household chores can be just as taxing as any of exercise!

Carol said...

Whew! I feel your pain - both the physical and then the emotional as you try to remember the new system. That is how I feel about my whole house!!! Hope you feel better soon! Take a hot bath, that should help relax those sore muscles.