Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Great Day in the Morning

Thanks for the heads up...The Great Pumpkin is on TONIGHT. I see a lot of us don't know what it's about.

On a different note...what a glorious day. Breezy, very cool. First truely nice day since I got here in July.

I went this morning to have my car washed. (After four years I thought it was time.)

Anyway when I got out of my car the guy said, "You're not from around here are you?"

"No. What was your first clue, my license plates or my accent?"

"Neither it's because you're wearing short sleeves and it's freezing today."

Freezing? They are kidding right?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

One of my third graders at school this morning asked me, "If it rains today will it turn into SNOW?" She was completely serious.

Enjoy the lovely weather!

Jess said...

Ah, this weather is glorious!