Saturday, October 25, 2008

Soy Wonderful

Four days ago, I think, I've lost track of time, after the twelve hour Electric Boogie Slide marathon, Shannon was at wits end and decided to try Rylee on soy formula. (I have been saying, "why don't we try soy?" since Rylee was two weeks old, but the doctors thought different.)

Soy far soy good! Rylee has been much better. Of course that happened with the other formula as well; so only time will tell if she is really better or not. But I figure even if it is only as good as the Alumentum and not better...we are miles ahead anyway since a can of soy, twice as big, costs the same. Win win.

Soy far, Rylee seems better and thank goodness, she deserves to feel good. So---soy wonderful! Keep your fingers crossed for our little darling.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Well, that's good that she's doing well so far on the soy!

My word verification on this comment was "mating," ha!

Carol said...

That's good to hear. I can't imagine how stressful it is to have her so unsettled!