Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sound the Alarm 2

Yep, now I set it off. Last night Angel was barking and barking at the door. I freaked a bit so I hit the alarm then sat down to watch TV. About one minute later the alarm went off. I jumped up, grabbed the dog and looked around ready to face my intruder. The alarm screached, I looked, no door or window opened...then I remembered that I forgot to disarm the motion sensor. I set it off myself. I ran to disarm the alarm before the cops showed up. I am officially the biggest moron ever.

On a happier note I had such a great couple of days.
Yesterday, I started on a project I have put off since last Xmas. Then I got side tracked because I can't find my fabric. So now I am going to re-organize my material. I have no idea where to begin but Shannon is going to help me. She is the best at organizing anything and everything. We start tomorrow.

Today I walked the dog, twice. Pulled weeds and sat on the porch. Great great cool and breezy day.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Well, sounds like you had quite the day. At least you now know all the different parts of your alarm system are fully functional! Good luck with the organizing!

Jess said...

Well, the only left to set it off is Angel.