Friday, November 16, 2007

Okay five random things about me:

1. I get injured doing nothing. (It’s mysterious and it sucks) Good thing I didn’t get pregnant-mysteriously-I would be Old Mother Hubbard by now.
2. I can fart with the best of them! (Ask anyone who really knows me-propriety will not let me explain further.)
3. I am crafty. I can make or figure out how to knock-off almost anything. And I enjoy doing it.
4. I am a fabulous cook-modesty is not one of my virtues-I don’t use a recipe I dump and it turns out great. I eat at restaurants and I can taste exactly what’s in the food for spices.
5. I have a preference for small furry dogs who bark incessantly!
6. Favorite drinks: Water is beverage one! Wine is beverage two. Coffee beverage three and honorable mention goes to beer and most other spirits. (Also I love spicy hot V8 juice-go figure.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, some of your random things may influence the others. I can see being crafty and cooking being at distinct odds to the getting injured for no apparent reason! Hopefully you don't get injured easily while doing these other things!

Agate Lake Girl said...

You cheated! That was six! Apparently 1 to 1 correspondence with counting does not make the list. :)

Anonymous said...

As I said in the entry about the blow up figures, I'm happily catching up on reading your blog. This note is not necessarily about this entry. So sorry to hear that you have hurt your leg! Same thing happened to my husband last night, only it was non-lasting. I think it was because we were having a practice Cancun night and when he was wearing flip flops, suddenly he couldn't bend his leg. Thankfully, it snapped back into place when he danced to "HOT, HOT, HOT!" (or whatever the name of that song is...you know the one)! What will happen when the real trip comes along? Anyway, sorry you are not getting around well. Have been thinking of you! WI.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Cancun night was well attended by several couples young and old, who brought a lot of yummy food. We ate inside, under the patio umbrella which was lit by chii pepper lights, etc. Quite festive, I must say, for a November night. We were not alone dancing! The Margarita's and Banana Monkeys were great! Thought I should explain in case you thought my husband just did this sort of thing on his own..HA! Maybe you should drink a Magarita or two!