Monday, November 5, 2007

Manic Monday

Busy at work today oh my! Add in Manic MN weather—I was talking with a client this morning and I looked up to see a full blown snow white blizzard out the window. By the time I finished my conversation and turned back to the window it had stopped. All day has been like that--fast forward and repeat then delete.
But just when I was about to pull my hair out in walked a tall, dark, handsome stranger…Surprise…it was my son-in-law! He was up north hunting and stopped in with fresh venison. He shot a big doe and was kind enough to share. He was on his way to buy an ice chest so he could take the meat home with him on the plane. We had a wonderful visit even though it was short.
Brring…Now back to reality…Manic Monday.

3 comments:

Erin said...

The Bangles hit it right on the head with Manic Monday. They are one of my favorite groups from when I was a kid. You can't help but smile when you hear that song (or when you see that young gent walk into the office).

Jess said...

Wasn't that kind of your son-in-law? Sharing in the slaughter of Bambi...

At least you don't have to drive from work to home in the snow, right?

Learn Poker said...

This theme is simply matchless :), it is interesting to me)))