Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

In the early A.M. dad and I sat around and had coffee-yum. Shannon called and we had a nice visit after the muffin funeral. Then on to the "home" to visit John's mother. We brought her chocolate she liked that. I fixed her hair and she looked pretty.

Then we spent the early afternoon with friends, that are like family. There were several mothers present--the food and laughter was wonderful. I am so thankful for the many wonderful friends I have.

Later we changed into old clothes and went to the cemetery to rip out the winter flowers and put in spring ones. I didn't put in the real ones yet it is still too cold at night. But that was my way of spending a bit of the day with my own Mother-the most wonderful mother of them all. Love and miss you Mom!

Then the hubby and I watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. All in all a very relaxing day.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Mother's Day to my Houston Mom!