Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random Thoughts

So much craziness! I have been running on empty for weeks but tomorrow I leave for Florida so things should slow down. Wait a minute what am I saying, help Shannon pack up class room, sew baby quilt bedding etc, drive 2000 miles, rush around for three weeks, two baby showers, work, have fun, host 4Th of July bash, drive 2000 miles...I don't think there is any relief in site. Oh well, keep my eye on the prize-a healthy granddaughter.

I don't know if I mentioned our neighbors across the street. They are interesting. (insert nuts) They hang out the windows of the upstairs and yell swear words at pass-er-bys and cars. They play music loud enough for China to hear & at all hours of the day or night. And no matter how cold -40 they have the windows open. They have a lot of teenagers stopping and usually they only stop for two or three minutes. You do the math!
All of a sudden--gone--haven't seen or heard a thing for two weeks. Hope they are gone for good!

The crab apple trees are blooming everywhere and it looks and smells fabulous. (Although we have had frost the last three nights.) But I do believe Spring has finally sprung!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Well, when drug dealers go to jail, they have to leave home. Works out best for you!

Have a good trip back to FL.

Carol said...

Wow, hope they are gone for good! Have a safe trip to FL, try to find some time to relax among all the craziness!