Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Monday Madness

Why is it every Monday night is a scramble to watch and tape TV shows. Everything I love to watch is Monday nights. Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Bones, The Bachelor, & more, plus my favorite...Wildfire. I have to be home and watch several shows just because I am DVR-ing the rest. I can't go anywhere on Mondays. I am terrified that somehow Wildfire won't tape! I DVR it on two channels at two different times and I still won't leave the house. Although this week not much happened and I am pissed...how could that be? There are only two count them two episodes left (show is ending) and they wasted this week with lost little girls we didn't even know. Who cares. Come on with only two weeks to fight, resolve issues and get married they better hurry. And I worn you if that wedding turns out to be with the WRONG guy and they are going to pull an upset--you will hear me scream all the way down in Florida. So two Mondays from now close your windows just in case.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! Sounds like my emotional attachment to ER. Yes, 14 or however many seasons they are up to, I am totally vested and can't break free. How do you find the time to watch and follow that many tv shows? I think I have less than 7 throughout the whole week and I still DVR them. I have to take a day on the weekend to catch up and that's only possible because the baby makes me lazy.

Jess said...

I have not seen a single one of those shows. The only 3 shows I care about are: The Office, 30 Rock, and Top Chef. And even those I could miss. I really have no emotional attachment to TV -- probably b/c I wasn't allowed to watch it much when I was growing up, and I spent most of my early twenties without cable (couldn't afford it), so I could really go without.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Monday my DVR is full too. Then nothing, Tuesday and Wednesday. A few on Thursday and nothing again until Sunday. I think they purposefully put all the good stuff on at once!