Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon reignites Twilight Fever

Once again the Twilight Fever is setting in. The New Moon movie was so good. Like everyone else the book was my least favorite because I wanted Bella to get back to Edward. But seeing Jacob in person (HUNK) gave me a new perspective!

I did think the director must have had a mean streak though...making Edward (Pattinson) appear shirtless right after Jacob...come on! That was just uncalled for and cruel!

I hope I don't feel the need to start reading the books over again, at least not until after Christmas, I have so many things to do and no time to do them. I am espesially addicted to reading Midnight Sun, Edwards version of Twilight, I'm trying to use my will-power not to go to the web site or pull the books out. But you know I have no will-power, if I did, I'd use it to stick to my diet.

Wish me luck on both-I need it!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yeah, Jacob in the movie definitely had more sex appeal than Edward. That kid who plays Jacob is gonna rocket into teen-hunkiness!