Monday, November 9, 2009

No Excuses

Don't know what my excuse is for not blogging...been busy. Also been babysitting a lot at my place-no computer there.

Finally, the weather here is cooling-what does that mean besides great weather-it means my MN friends will be coming to their winter places in FL. and we can get together! I am missing them. See you gals soon!

Angel still seems to be choking quite a bit...even though she was on meds for about 20 days. Guess another trip to the vet might have to happen, I am watching her.

Saturday was hectic, I had a late night Friday. Then Sat. moved things around, in the house yet again. Cleaned a closet, laundry, and scrubbed floors. Sat. night made pizza and snacks for Shannon and Venessa. I took out my Grandmothers glass crystal pitcher and made sangria. I put it back in the frig to keep it cold and sure enough knocked it out of the frig and onto the floor. Thankfully, someone above was watching, and it didn't break or chip! It did make a heck of a mess, which Venessa cleaned up. Thanks.

Took Rylee out swinging this morning she put her hands in the air and said, "weee". Yesterday Shannon and I took her to the park, where a woman was hogging the swings with her two children. There are only two kids swings and she had them when we came and 30 minutes later Shannon said, "well should we just go?" To which I replied, "they will have to get off the swings sometime, lets wait."
I guess that hint did it, as she got the kids off. Rylee took a turn for 5-6 minutes and then we left. Shannon said the Parents magazine says at busy parks stay only five minutes on each piece of equipment to give the other kids a chance. Apparently, the other woman doesn't read Parents magazine.

Then we ran an errand to City Furniture and home again. Finished cleaning. Making my Sunday a lot more relaxing than Saturday. I was ready for the week to start just to get onto my routine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie.... Know that Sharon is sooooo ready to be down there to see you. Aaaah to be a snowbird...... Cindie

Carol said...

Glad that lady got the hint!

So, since you have so much energy for cleaning, want to come take a stab at organizing all our boxes??? :)

Jess said...

Sounds like you've been busy!