Friday, July 18, 2008

Lots of thoughts

The creatures are just horrible here at my house. Ants everywhere, I vacuum them up three times a day. Also the lizards are really trying to move in. (Guess they like the condo.) Every time I open the front door one runs in. They want to be room-mates even after I told them this not a stable home, we barely have money for food, we go to bed at 7:00 pm and then get up at 3:00 am, the woman of the house is a control freak, but they don't believe. Shannon used the Tupperware and paper removal method one day; then the next I used the broom to sweep them out. Tonight I went to the garage and had to do the broom shuffle again...damn.

Dog is sick and puking again. Wish she would get better might have to take her in on Monday if I don't see improvement. I don't know what the deal is there...poor baby.

Today Shannon and I dug out some baby stuff from my cedar chest, dolls, baby clothes, Curious George. Shannon's C. George had really been loved! He had several holes, no eyes or nose. Shannon actually turned her nose up at him...like he wasn't good enough to make the "baby" cut. I said I would spruce him up and patch him up but he was moving to her house! He has been waiting a long time for a new little friend.

Another first, I cried like a baby at the new episode of the Dog Whisper tonight! Cesar gave a family one of his pack, Louis, a Chinese Crested, that has been with him for the last two years. He has gone out with Cesar on many house calls. I just felt so sad for Louis that Cesar would be leaving him behind. But he did seem happy with his real family, but still....so sad.

Cesar if you are reading please do a follow-up with Louis and let us know he really happy without you. Also, I think you should grow the mustache back! You look cute without it, but handsome with it...

4 comments:

Crissy Rae said...

I find a lizard here and there in our house too. Not sure if they like my company or just want a place to cool off but they need to stay outside!

I'm sure you'll get C. George all patched up and pretty for Shannon and the little one. I think you have the magic touch when it comes to that sewing machine.

Erin said...

Did Angel get sick once she got here? Maybe she has been trying to help with the lizard infestation and ate one. Jazzy sometimes eats the little ones and has a tendancy to toss them back up the next day.

I pulled out my old stuffed animals too and although they were great for me, they didn't make the Miller cut either. They are boxed for sentimental reasons but that's about it. My Huckleberry doll is nasty but he was my favorite.

Carol said...

I still have a bunch of old "stuffies" too. In fact I have several newer ones in great shape that I insit I am saving for a kid someday every time that my hubby asks me why a grown woman needs stuffed animals. Hey - if I can't have a real puppy I want something cute a little to cuddle!

Jess said...

Lizards and ants are always better than cockroaches! Or bats. I lived in one house in MN that had bats in the attic. It was madness when one or two would get inside the house, not to mention what I can guess that attic looked like.